Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Personal favorite: Vicente Villarin



I pondered this lookbook for about a month or more. I had not heard of the line until one day when I was calling around boutiques in LA and the girl at Des Kohan was so nice and tipped me off to, Vicente Villarin. I got the info from the PR rep and inevitably fell in love with the collection. I even had Joanne's heartfelt and in-depth replies to my questions but I couldn't think of how to write it. Well not until a month and a half later. I knew I would go with a classical greco roman theme, but it wouldn't come together. I love this piece. Again, very little deviation from my final draft. I wish they had published the pictures from the Fall collection that I describe, instead of the spring. It really is beautiful.

Check out the piece.


Mr.CL@W

No comments: